Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought the 12000 BTU unit and this one, as well as the one I have, has a 'swing' function which moves the air in multiple directions.At first we were going to return the unit, it didn't seem to cool after testing it out a day and a night.I realized that the default setting of 72 degrees was merely blowing air out.I dropped the unit temperature down to 64 degrees and I heard the compressor kick on.After that it had no problem cooling our living room, even when the temperature was above 90 degrees outside.The exhaust tube does get a bit warm, but I bought a tube insulation kit for it, which I haven't needed to put on it yet.Overall, this A.C. does what it needs to do and I love the swing function.Oh yeah, it comes with a bucket that is for draining the water from the unit before end of season storage, and does not attach to the unit, which I had to call the 800 number about.The company was very easy to contact with any questions.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Amcor PCMA14000E 14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner w/ Remote
Product Description:
Patented Evaporative Booster Technology - During the cooling process, water is extracted from the air as it passes through the unit. This unit also features the patented AutoDrain NanoMist Technology that Vaporizes excess fluid build up, eliminating the need to drain the unit. Most of this water is used to cool the unit and make it run more efficiently. Thi unit has a built-in water tank (non removable) with a drain outlet for end of season draining and storage purposes. Included with the unit is a window mounted exhaust kit. Ac must be vented via exhaust hose and window kit (included).
Want to read more honest consumer review about Amcor PCMA14000E 14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner w/ Remote now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment