Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This unit does a great job with cooling.The problem is the amount of condensate that it produces.
I live in a hot and humid environment (North Texas) and purchased this to use in my bedroom.This unit produces literally gallons of water at night when I leave it on the cool mode.Because it is low to the ground, I have to put it up on a table with the side of it hanging off of the edge and dripping into large pots.Note that the water is not coming out of the installed drain, but just dripping off the sides on the bottom.
I'm in the process of purchasing some sort of pan and pump to place it in so I can quit dumping out large pots of water every 6-8 hours.
I give it 2 stars because the thing does cool, but I would NEVER recommend this to somebody who was going to use it on carpet.Their floors would be ruined no matter how hard they tried.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Haier CPN10XH9 Portable 10,000 BTU Cooling / 9,000 BTU Heat Capacity - 115 volt
Product Description:
There's the sweltering heat of summer and the frigid chills of winter. What about the months between? Autumn and Spring make up 6 months and these are the months of transitional temperatures. In Maine, when most of the US is sweating in late August, temperatures go down to the 30's at night and the 60's during the day. The Haier CPN10XH9 Portable 10,000 BTU Cooling / 9,000 BTU Heat Capacity is for all year use -when you need heat at night and coolness during the day. It's perfect for mountain living or those northern States.
Features:
Window Exhaust Kit Included - Kit arranges exhaust to be let out through the window so there's no need to install a vent.LCD Display on Remote Control24-Hour On/Off TimerElectronic Control with Full Function RemoteRoHS Compliant, Free of Lead and MercuryNew family look with sleek design.Adjustable AirflowUp to 10,000 BTU CoolingUp to 9,000 BTU Heat
Want to read more honest consumer review about Haier CPN10XH9 Portable 10,000 BTU Cooling / 9,000 BTU Heat Capacity - 115 volt now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment