Lg Portable Air Conditioner 10000 Btu Review

Lg Portable Air Conditioner 10000 Btu
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought one of the LG portable air conditions (model LP1010SNR) today at one of the local big box hardware stores. Choose this model over a Sharp CV-10NH - no real reason for doing so, both units had similar features and were the same price. So far the LG unit works as I assumed it would. Right now the only complaint I have is about the way the unit connects to an outside window for its exhaust. I've got burglar bars and the exhaust hose window connection won't fit through the bars (my bars on the inside of the windows). But even given that, what you get for materials for building the window dam that the exhaust hose connects to are pretty flimsy. I'm using what I got with the unit right now, but I will be building something of my own ASAP. Other than that I have no complaints. The unit seems to be working great. Seems to put out more cold air than my house central HVAC unit does.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lg Portable Air Conditioner 10000 Btu

Product Description:
LG PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONERS 10,000 BTU Cooling UnitLG portable air conditioners utilize gold fin technology for corrosion resistance. Portable air conditioners cool and dehumidify small spaces or large areas easily through the window using hoses. Includes a flexible exhaust hose and window installation kit. LG air conditioners feature a 24-hour timer and 3-speed fan for maximum comfort. Air conditioners include a remote control and electronic LCD controls for ease of use. Portable AC units feature low maintenance using washable replaceable filters, auto-restart and quiet operation. Portable air conditioners utilize evaporative cooling technology to extract water from air to help cool unit and remove warm air through a single exhaust hose. LCDI shock-protected 115V power cord. Casters for easy mobility. 1 year warranty. 0.00 L. 0.00 W. 0.00 H.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Lg Portable Air Conditioner 10000 Btu now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment