LG 12,000 BTU Portable Conditioner / Dehumidifier combo w/ Remote Review

LG 12,000 BTU Portable Conditioner / Dehumidifier combo w/ Remote
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've owned and used this model for 2 full summers. LG 12,000 BTU Portable Conditioner / Dehumidifier combo w/ Remote It cools my entire main floor within the expressed limits of the machine with no problem.Its a little large (they all are) and a little loud(again, for all I know they all are)--but during the summer who cares.It has worked without fail and if I could find another new one, I would buy it. I love the remote capability and the window insert since most of our area community covenents do not permit window units that jut out.
I purchased mine from a local big-box hardware store at ($599).

Click Here to see more reviews about: LG 12,000 BTU Portable Conditioner / Dehumidifier combo w/ Remote

Product Description:
LG PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONERS 12,000 BTU Cooling Unit LG portable air conditioners utilize gold fin technology for corrosion resistance. Portable air conditioners cool and dehumidify small spaces or large areas easily through the window using hoses. Includes a flexible exhaust hose and window installation kit. LG air conditioners feature a 24-hour timer and 3-speed fan for maximum comfort. Air conditioners include a remote control and electronic blue LED controls for ease of use. Portable AC units feature low maintenance using washable replaceable filters, auto-restart, auto-clean, energy saver and quiet operation. Portable air conditioners utilize evaporative cooling technology to extract water from air to help cool unit and remove warm air through a single exhaust hose. Adjustable louvers to direct airflow. LCDI shock-protected 115V power cord. Casters for easy mobility. 1 year warranty.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about LG 12,000 BTU Portable Conditioner / Dehumidifier combo w/ Remote now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment