Soleus DP1-45-03 45-Pint Dehumidifier (SG-DEH-45-1) Review

Soleus DP1-45-03 45-Pint Dehumidifier
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased from menards for 149.99 on sale a few days ago to replace an old reliable noisy westinghouse. This unit is very quiet in comparison and does an excellent job of removing water. I called customer service 2 times on just simple questions and both times I actually was able to talk to a real person within a mater of minutes. Customer service was extremely helpful and actually was from the USA. Great service!The owners manual is very short, simple and well done. I am very pleased and I have done a lot of research on other units. This unit is excellent.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Soleus DP1-45-03 45-Pint Dehumidifier (SG-DEH-45-1)

Product Description:
This portable dehumidifier is perfect for medium sized spaces, removing up to 45 pints of water per day.Worry free operation includes auto defrost, low temperature operation, auto re-start, tank-full indicator with auto shut-off, and gravity drainage (optional). Energy Star rated!

Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Soleus DP1-45-03 45-Pint Dehumidifier (SG-DEH-45-1) now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment